Adored Beast ANTI VACCINOSIS (1 oz}
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Anti-Vaccinosis assists in the removal of associated vaccine side effects without removing any vaccine benefits. Consider annual Titer testing as an alternative to routine vaccinating. This ensures that your animal is protected without over-vaccinating which can compromise their health.
Fight Vaccinosis in Dogs & Cats
Vaccine reaction symptoms in dogs can include (but are not limited to):
- muscle pain and/or stiffness
- aggression or change in mood/behaviour
Chronic or longer-term symptoms:
- skin eruptions - warts, rashes, cysts, hot spots
- respiratory symptoms
- digestive issues (vomiting, diarrhea, IBD, etc)
- ACL issues
- recurrent ear infections
- hair loss
Homeopathic preparation of Thuja and Silicea (Silica)
Origin: Northern White Cedar/Arbor Vitae/Tree of Life
- primary vaccinosis remedy
- used for canine papillomas
Origin: Pure flint, silicon dioxide - a natural chemical compound found in the
- Helps to remove toxic reaction from vaccinated animals
- Used to push foreign objects to the surface
- Helps with boils/abscesses
- Useful for blocked tear ducts and salivary glands
For healthy animals - Give 4 pumps (0.5ml) by mouth twice per day for 2 days following an unavoidable vaccine.
For chronic/symptomatic animals - Give 4 pumps (0.5ml) by mouth twice per day for up to 10 days.
For puppies or kittens - Give 2 to 4 (2 for smaller animals up to 4 for large and giant breed) pumps by mouth twice per day for 2 days following an unavoidable vaccine. For very small animals, spray 2 pumps onto a clean spoon, use a needleless syringe to suck it up and place inside the cheek to avoid inhalation.
Be careful to spray inside the cheek, not down the throat.
If you see dramatic improvement or worsening of symptoms, stop dosing.