Vibrant Companions UT Health is a health supplement for dogs and cats designed as a crisis intervention solution for urinary tract issues. Cats and smaller dogs are particularly prone to infections. In fact, urinary tract health issues are the #1 reason cats go to the veterinarian. Accidents, pain, and difficulty urinating are just a few symptoms your pet may experience if they have a buildup of bacteria, particularly E.coli, in their urinary tract. Commonly, antibiotics are prescribed for these symptoms. While there is nothing inherently wrong with antibiotics, they can’t distinguish between good or bad bacteria, leaving your pet’s immune system weakened and increasing the chances of recurring infections.
Particularly in cats, recurring infections can lead to blockages which may ultimately require surgery. UT Health is a natural healing alternative featuring D-mannose, which helps to eradicate E. coli, and antioxidant-rich botanicals to support and restore urinary tract health.
• Beef liver powder for palatability
• Eases Discomfort
• Support and restore urinary tract health
• Doesn’t negatively affect good/bad bacteria balance
• Natural, plant-based ingredients
• Immune Boosting
D-Mannose is an anti-microbial sugar that occurs naturally in cranberries. It’s not metabolized like most sugars, which means it doesn’t disrupt pH or blood sugar balance, it doesn’t cause additional pancreatic stress (insulin release), and it doesn’t change the level of good to bad bacteria in your pet’s digestive tract. While getting eliminated from the body through the urinary tract, D-Mannose binds to sites where bacteria are attached. The bacteria, particularly E. Coli, are attracted to D-Mannose and get dislodged, then eliminated from the body along with the D-Mannose.
High antioxidant ingredients that benefit the urinary tract
• Parsley Antiseptic properties & a diuretic
• Uva-Ursi Antiseptic qualities to help cleanse urinary tract
• Cranberries & Blueberries Prevent bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall and tissues of the urinary tract
• Goldenseal Anti-inflammatory, healing for mucous membranes, immune boosting
• Goldenrod Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, and diuretic
• Dandelion Natural diuretic, detoxifying
Active Ingredients per scoop (5.725g): D-Mannose 3.28 gUva-Ursi leaf extract (20% Arbutin) 82 mg Blueberry, whole fruit 82 mg Cranberry, whole fruit 82 mg Dandelion root 4:1 extract 82 mg European Goldenrod (aerial parts) 82 mg Golden seal root 33 mg Parsley (aerial parts) juice 33 mg
Inactive Ingredient: de-fatted beef liver
Directions: Mix into your pet’s food 3x per day during crisis until entire container is consumed